BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SHE'S GRADUATING!!!


Finally! our Kendra is Graduating from High school YAY!! no more Walking home in Sunshine or rain No more Holding your peeee the whole day because you dont want to use the nasty restrooms now you can go in a clean one at your college where they are nice and pretty like the ones at my school. now me you and ristelle can actually take a class together!!! together forever!!! and me and ristelle will copy off of you because you are the smart one. I will pay you to do my homework for me cus i know i wont do it. ristelle can you do my hair? ...anyways CONGRATS KEN!!! here are some of her beautiful Senior Shots =) Enjoy ( of course taken by Richard & Paige)


                                            CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!




9 comments:

eric mendoza said...

wow pics are awesome and very unique, just like you renra!! Congrats cant wait to celebrate with you!

P.S. the holding the bladder part was very hard for me toooo!!!!!

Monica said...

Kendra you are so beautiful! Congrats on graduating! Love ya!

Olivia Antoinette said...

These are sooo good! I loved them the first time I saw them and I love them even more now! lol =)

Marisol said...

Yahoo! Kendra, I am so happy for you! Welcome to the college life ha. I bet you will like it more than HS. I sure do. HS stinks. ha. Anywho, "reach for the stars!" (quote from: Buzz light year). Ok, i am a dweeb. But really, you are very smart and are going to accomplish a lot! So remember me. ha.
p.s. you came out so nice in your pic's. I couldn't see you very good in the first pic (the one that yenn likes).

Sammy said...

Hey Kendra!!

Congrats the pics are awesome :) I love them!! I'm graduating too!! Woo hoo. Class of 09'!
Miss ya come visit Sac sometime soon!

kendra h said...

thanks eric!! hahaha ya got rid of that problem!!

monica.. thanks =P

Mari!!! i love you! ha that was so hilarious! college is already better! i start at 10!!

Sammy!! congrats to you too!! =) thats suuuper cool!!

Sammy said...

O thanks girl!! It feels so good to be done:) Happy Memorial Day!!!

alli:) said...

Congrats Kendra girl :)

kendra h said...

thanks alli dear! =)