BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CHRISTELLES 19!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST CHRISTELLE!!!!!
Well you beautiful n bomb lady!!  I hope you have an incredible birthday!!  I love you with all of my heart your an inspiration and a faithful loving friend!! I pray that God richly bless you!!!  Thanks for all the laughs, crys, and wacky times!! my life without my best friend would be like a face without moles! you kno! hahahahaha love you!!! 

Jenn CHRISTELLE and kendra 

Christelle on photobooth.. hehe

CHRISTELLE kendra and olivia

mari kendra CHRISTELLE and jenn


4 comments:

alli:) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTELLE! Girl your so awesome and such a great friend! I love our "texting talks" ;) and i cant wait to see you again, and when will that be? lol I love you to the stars and back! :)

<3 alli

Marisol said...

AHHHH! Happy Birthday Christelle! I hope you have fun on your jump! (bungee jumping that is) Tell me how it goes so I can tell you again how crazy you are. ha.

marisol said...

oops i meant to say ski diving.

Sammy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christelle!
That's so awesome you went skydiving I want to go so bad for my 18th!!
Love Ya and Wish You the Best! :)